Monday, August 22, 2011

Using my vintage finds

  A couple weeks ago I went thrifting / vintage shopping with my mom... remember?  I came home with several great finds & today I'm going to show you what I did with some of them.

  In one of last week's posts, I showed you what I did with the vintage postal scale I brought home. It sits beside some favourite books on our book case.

  The chair I bought from Great West Warehouse went into our son's room under his loft bed as a place for him to read. I'm going to find or sew some cushions to add to it. We also have a wall mounted lamp to hang in this space as it can get quite dark under the bed when the sun goes down. I'll post pics when it's all put together.


  The Sleeping Beauty record I bought from the Salvation Army Thrift Shop went in a record frame & now sits on top of our daughter's cupboard in her bedroom. I think I'll keep looking for other vintage Disney princess records & perhaps do a collage of them on her wall if I find enough.


The silver basket I found at Value Village now holds my mini scrapbook albums in my scrap space.


  The more I look around my house purposefully looking for items that I've purchased second hand, the more I find. I'm going to be posting more about them in the future.

Enjoy your day!

~Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips