Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Dish Soap Challenge. Week Six: Walls


This Dish Soap Challenge is rocking my cleaning world! I have yet to be disappointed by this stuff! 
Okay, I guess I just blew the outcome of today's challenge...
Oh well, you were bound to find out soon anyway. :)



So, I was working on washing the walls around our house last week. With all the little fingers that touch these walls, I have to clean them several times a year. 

At this time of year, the walls are usually particularly bad because the kids are outside gettin' dirty!




It's kind of hard to tell, but can you see the dirty fingerprints on the photo above?




I used the same rule as I did with the windows from last week's challenge: Fill the bucket with lukewarm water, THEN add a couple drops of dish soap & mix with your hand. 

Wipe off with a clean rag & watch the dish soap do the work. It took off the minor scuffs too. There are some bigger scuffs that it didn't remove, but I'm okay with that. The other cleaners I've used in the past don't remove them either. I've always had to use a Magic Eraser for those.

To check out the other stuff I've tried dish soap out on, click on these links:

Thanks for reading! Enjoy your day!







1 comment:

  1. You had me at dish soap! Now I have to go back and read all of the other weeks. LOL Too cool! I can't believe that it did that great of a job. I'm going to have to try. It'll also clean your BBQ grill plates pretty well. I put dish soap on one of those metal scrubber things and have at it. LOL P.S. Thanks for following me and for the comments. I'm following you now too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips