Thursday, June 07, 2012

Fisherman Layout {Basic Grey}


In honour of Father's Day coming up, I want to show you a layout I did featuring some photos of my dear husband.

He loves all things outdoors. Fishing, hunting, hiking, canoeing... I wanted to capture some of the photos we took the last time we went fishing together. 


This simple layout came together very quickly. Because the patterned papers are all from the same line, they were easy to co-ordinate. 


Then I added my title which is chipboard with a felt type finish.


To finish it off, I attached 3 corduroy brads to the edges of the paper strips.

Products Used:
  • Patterned Paper - Basic Grey
  • Chipboard Letters - My Mind's Eye
  • Corduroy Brads - Stampin' Up!
Another fast, fun layout!

Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips