Friday, February 22, 2013

Insta Friday #5


Another week has come & gone. Wow! This week felt so short. 
Probably because the kids didn't have school on Monday or Tuesday.

While they were off, I got a few hours to do some crafty things, one of which I'll be posting later today. 
Stay tuned. :)




Even though we're still in the freezer temperature-wise, the kids enjoyed some snow time on their days off...






And I enjoyed a whole afternoon of cooking & baking while they we outside playing in the snow. There will be lots of new recipes coming your way in the next couple of weeks because of that afternoon!




The grocery stores are starting to carry blooming bulbs & I always treat myself to one. It's like a promise that spring is on it's way. Don't give up!




Another evening of blogging & crafting while my sweetie was studying. He's writing his last exams today! Woo-hoo!




A simple little card I made that evening.




Yesterday afternoon, my dear friend, Laura, & I had lunch & did some shopping. Homesense is always fun!
Can I get a witness? :) Retail therapy is sometimes just plain necessary.




While we were shopping, I set down our empty coffee cups to pick something else up. I realized later that I think I left them there! Whoops! I honestly am not usually that person. Sorry!

I like this picture because it reminds me that Laura is sort of like my big sister. I love her so very much!




I hope you had a great week too! Here's to another great one... next Friday will be March!


 Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips