Wednesday, July 03, 2013

This Way To Birthday Fun!

Well, after a little blogging break to get settled into summer, I'm back!

Taking a break always usually helps me think of some creative posts to share with you & get fired up for my next project. Breaks are good. They are needed. But it's good to be back.

What have you been up to so far this summer?

~~~

Here's a fun birthday card that perfectly suited to a summer birthday party!





Supplies used:
  • Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
  • Patterned Paper - Doodlebug Designs
  • Birthday Sticker - Karen Foster Designs 
  • Button - Stampin' Up!
  • Embroidery thread
  • Cricut cartridge - George & Basic Shapes

Thanks for reading. If you like what you see here on Silver Boxes, I'd love it if you would become a follower on Google Friend Connect, subscribe by email (sign up on the right sidebar), 
or follow along on FacebookPinterestInstagram, or Twitter
And please leave a comment when you do so I know who my new friends are! :)


Enjoy your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!!

Blogging tips